LMU Film Finance Forecast
LMU's College of Business Administration, School of Film and Television, and Entertainment Finance Alumni Network present an exclusive look at the state of the film finance industry. Top entertainment finance professionals will share perspectives on industry trends, job outlook, challenges and what lies ahead.
Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017
7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Roy Salter '84 MBA | Senior Advisor and Leader, FTI Consulting Group
- Joseph Cohen | President, American Entertainment Investors, Inc. and author of Investing in Movies: Strategies for Investors and Producers
- Tiffany Boyle '06 | President of Packaging & Sales, Ramo Law
- Christopher Burbridge '05 | Talent Manager, ROAR
- Nicholas Donnermeyer '05 | EVP Acquisitions & Development, Bleiberg Entertainment
- Jim Felton '98 | AVP Motion Picture and Television Finance Group, First Republic
- Chris Howland '05 | VP Film Finance, American Entertainment Investors
- Nat McCormick '04 | EVP Worldwide Distribution, The Exchange
- Viviana Zarragoitia '08 | VP, Three Point Capital